[Qgis-community-team] missing processing projects and data for the training manual

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 00:19:24 PDT 2016

Hi Richard,

> no scripts.. I fixed the zips some time ago by hand (adding a
> 'changelog' file in them..
>
> IF you create a script for that... even better ! :-)
> I think you have to 'merge' the stuff from github with already available
> data in zip? Or is ALL on github?

I think it is all on github.. for one exercise I prepared back in
Nodebo, I loaded project file and data directly on GH, and I think also
other people did so..

As you said, it seems just a matter or merging GH in the zip file..
But it would very useful to make something that keeps those 2 sources
synchronized..

> Happy to put a new zip on qgis.org (or ask anybody on irc that has
> access to qgis)...
>
> Thanks for taking care of this!

Thank you!

Cheers