[Qgis-community-team] 2.14 Documentation release date?

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 05:01:23 PDT 2016

Hi,
Afaik, there's no date published. But I was planning to send an email
proposing to the community to release 2.14 doc with the release of QGIS
2.16. At that moment QGIS 2.14 becomes LTR so nice to announce it
concomitantly with a doc released.

I don't know if we'll have all the 2.14 issues fixed at that moment so
given that Richard has suggested in a previous thread that documenters
decide when they are ready, I'd like to propose the use of a special tag
(let's say "Blocker") to identify the features we'd like documented with
the release. We then will concentrate our energy prioritarily on these ones.
opinions?

Regards,
Harrissou