[Qgis-community-team] An Unofficial Workshop during HackFest

Yves Jacolin yjacolin at free.fr
Thu May 19 06:29:28 PDT 2016

Hello community,

I will present an unofficial workshop on how to write documentation for QGIS.

This is a so called unofficial workshop as:
*  it will held during the QGIS hackfest, not for the official workshop on next
tuesday (jornadas SIG Libre)
* I prepare some slides, just to give me reminder of link and important
informations, but it will be done in a practical way.

I planned to do it on friday morning. If you want to contribute this way and
don't know how, you are very welcome!

You just need git in your machine, an editor (vim, kate, Notepad++, etc.), a
browser and a github account :)

If you don't know git but are not afraid with command line we will find a
moment to explain the concept.

We just have 152 issues to closed during the hackfest :)

Y.