[Qgis-community-team] Weather Tutorial Package For QGIS

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon Jun 5 00:09:37 PDT 2017

Il 04/06/2017 22:09, Anita Graser ha scritto:

> On Sun, Jun 4, 2017 at 12:32 PM, Richard Duivenvoorde
> <rdmailings at duif.net <mailto:rdmailings at duif.net>> wrote:
>
>     The link goes via Facebook but if you download the mediafire [0]
>     (without letting Facebook about it), you'll find data + video tutorials
>     from Crist Case a (as he calls himself) a 16 years old future
>     meteorologist.
>
>     So other (future) meteorologists: see if you can learn something from
>     this, and I hope that with Crist will be the next stream of younger QGIS
>     users and developers coming in :-)
>

> ​I've encouraged Crist to ​make his tutorial more accessible. It's now
> online at:
>
> https://qgisweathertutorialpackage.wordpress.com

Thanks Crist. There is some formatting to be fixed, and I wuld suggest
to add the screenshots to the page, rather than as a link to a zipfile.
If you are also interester to further play with grib files (wind etc.),
please ping me.
This conversation could be moved to the qgis-users mailing list.
All the best, and thanks again.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu