[Qgis-community-team] qgis.org Frontpage update

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Tue Sep 5 04:57:22 PDT 2017

Hi,

Since we have an 'official' QGIS blog: blog.qgis.org, the feed from that
one was inserted in our planet.qgis.org feed and shown on the frontpages.

There was a question to give the official blog some more weight on the
frontpage of qgis.org, so 'official' announcements would be read more.

I now:

- Moved the row with the Osgeo and QGIS-Trademark logo to (almost bottom)

- In blog feeds, renamed 'QGIS PSC blog' to 'QGIS Project blog' to
better reflect the idea of this blog.

-  Filter the blog.qgis.org from the planet atom and show them WITH blog
date (and little icon) in the 'Project News' section.

See http://qgis.org

In short old version:

http://pix.toile-libre.org/?img=1504612429.png

New version:

http://pix.toile-libre.org/?img=1504612470.png

Let me know if there are comments or troubles.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde