[Qgis-community-team] qgis.org Frontpage update

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 05:12:49 PDT 2017

Hi

Richard, thanks for the cleanup. I didn't notice some of these articles :(
Would that make sense to remove QGIS Project blog posts from the list
of community blog posts at the bottom? IMHO It's a bit redundant with
the dedicated section and would give more slots to other community
blog posts.

Regards,
Harrissou