[Qgis-community-team] Is releasing QGIS Documentation still in the plan?

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 02:20:00 PDT 2018

Hi all,

I was about to write yet another mail explaining why/what/when/where/who...
(and other stuffs like these) about QGIS-Documentation given the low
interest (almost none) put in the review of the tens of pull-requests [0]
and questions opened these last weeks. But I think that the title of this
message better reflects my current feelings, requires an answer and saves
all of us from repetition [1].

PS: This message is not addressed to the PSC (I'm aware of their position
[2] and efforts - so please PSC old and new members, don't reply) but to
the Community (I wonder if i should have sent this to the qgis-user list
but let's see what qgis-community thinks about that, first).

[0] https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/pulls
[1]
http://blog.qgis.org/2017/12/04/documentation-for-qgis-3-0-call-for-contributions/
[2] https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-psc/2018-February/005863.html