[Qgis-community-team] Is releasing QGIS Documentation still in the plan?

Yves Jacolin yjacolin at free.fr
Fri Apr 13 02:47:51 PDT 2018

Hello,

I am more pessimistic. My opinion is just that documentation is not fun
(at least not as feature development is), boring and not valuable from a
skills point of view (I don't mean valuable on the project side).

All in all, people could be tired to work on such a tasks in the long
term. This is what I feel from Harrissou email and from my own experience.

Unfortunately, I didn't have time the previous year and can't go to the
haskfest which doesn't help to contribute.

Sorry for a so pessimistic email.

Y.