[Qgis-community-team] cant synchronize coordination

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Sun Jun 24 01:28:54 PDT 2018

Hi,

I've moderated your message, and searched for your email address, but
this email address has never been on the user list.
There is another one boaz (***@netvision.***) though, maybe you
registred with another address?

Also note that you need to registre for every mailing list individually.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde