[Qgis-community-team] cant synchronize coordination

Boaz Bar Ilan boazprosie at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 01:12:03 PDT 2018

*I keep getting this message*
* im  registered for a long time and im not a non member*
*can you help in this ?*
*thanks*
*boaz*

Your mail to 'Qgis-user' with the subject

    how many layers

The reason it is being held:

    Post by non-member to a members-only list

notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel

    https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/confirm/qgis-user/
c532e47747ad9dfe6e94a76d553c573f98d7a48d