[Qgis-community-team] QGIS Documentation: increase the speed of documentation writing

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 02:01:00 PDT 2018

Hi David,

I am preparing a video to show how to contribute to QGIS Documentation in
an easy way. Unfortunatly I do not have an estimated release date for it.
Please fell free to reach out if you have any questions that are blocking
you.

Alexandre Neto

PS: Regarding the mailing list, make sure you are using the same email that
you subscribed the mailing list. If you the original email forwarding to
another inbox, that won't work. Also, e.g., for gmail my.email at gmail.com is
different addresses.

Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it> escreveu no dia quarta, 19/09/2018
às 06:24:

> Thanks David, you are most welcomed. Please start reviewing, directly
> through GitHub, and submit your pull requests. In case of doubts or
> problems, please refer to this list.
>
> All the best.
>
> Il 09/18/2018 09:04 PM, David Forel ha scritto:
>
> Hi Folks -
>
> I am a seasoned technical writer (American English), but only a beginner
> at QGIS (trying to climb the mountain).
>
> I have read the instructions for submitting documentation to the project,
> but have not understood them at all; they are very complex.  Setting that
> aside, I am open to reviewing anyone's English text. I even understand
> British English (!).
> . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
> David Forel
>

> On Tuesday, September 18, 2018, 11:37:22 AM MDT, matteo
> <matteo.ghetta at gmail.com> <matteo.ghetta at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Hi Yves,
>
> yes yes, +100 to spped up the merging process!
>
> I also agree on the 3 steps that should make the way easier for all.
>
> As Alexandre said: why not having some specific labels (sphinx fix) that
> target some PR not blocker but that needs some special attention of some
> sphinx expert.
>
> For the typos: we have the amazing "fix me" link that also for skilled
> writers is an immediate process to fix some small issues like typos.
>
> Thanks for raising this
>
> Cheers
>
> Matteo

> --