[Qgis-community-team] QGIS Documentation: increase the speed of documentation writing

David Forel davidforel at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 19 17:45:45 PDT 2018

Hi Folks -
I found "qgis/QGIS-Documentation" on github.  I presume this is the right repository, but I welcome your confirmation.
The "readme.rst" says nothing about 3.x and this disturbs me.  In my knowledge of software releases, a move from a 2.x to a 3.x is significant, and I imagine is highly disruptive to the existing documentation.  I imagine the documentation of 2.x that is in 3.x must have some gaping holes and is confusing where it assumes the user is in 2.x.
My point is not to complain; rather, I wonder whether instead of simply making better English in 2.x documentation that is in 3.x, someone might guide me to workflows that need to be revised or even created for 3.x.
Respectfully, David Forel