[Qgis-community-team] QGIS 3.4 docs now build with translations

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Sun Apr 7 09:35:50 PDT 2019

Hi Translators and Doc-writers,

We just pushed the new 3.4 sources to Transifex.... so you probably lost
some percentages of your translations :-(
But the good news: we are currently building the 3.4 documentation in 18
languages again.

If something is wrong, please report here.

IF you think your languages should be build (shown in the language
dropbox): first make sure you have at least 5% translated (we hope to
attract translators by showing the language), and let us know.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde