[Qgis-community-team] QGIS 3.4 docs now build with translations

r.m.aguilardearchila at utwente.nl r.m.aguilardearchila at utwente.nl
Mon Apr 8 06:10:44 PDT 2019

Hi, all.
I just saw that there is a mistake in the translation of data (it should be datos) but appears catos.
https://docs.qgis.org/3.4/es/docs/user_manual/working_with_vector/index.html

Same situation in
https://docs.qgis.org/3.4/es/docs/user_manual/index.html
https://docs.qgis.org/3.4/es/docs/user_manual/working_with_raster/index.html

I suggested a different translation in Transifex  (the fix me button in the page, send me to the documentation in English)..
So I guess that suggesting in Transifex is the right path?

Sorry for my naïve question, It is just funny to read "catos" instead of "datos" 😊
Cheers,

Rosa