[Qgis-community-team] substition for |addBasicShape|

Martina Savarese martina.savarese at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 05:48:31 PDT 2019

Hi, hope someone can give you a more correct suggestion cause my English is
not good enought and I did only small pr. Anyway, at the end of your rst
file you should have a list of icon substitution related to your file and
alphabetically ordered. You have to add your icon substitution there. There
is also a script to automatically insert it, but I've never used it.

Martina