[Qgis-community-team] substition for |addBasicShape|

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 07:48:58 PDT 2019

Hi Larissa,

Like martina said, you need to either run the python script to make it
automatic, or you also need to add it manually at the bottom of the rst
file. I know it looks a bit cumbersome, but that's how we (I) was able to
make the images show on github.

Can you provide a link to your PR or branch that you are working?

Thanks