[Qgis-community-team] QGIS Training materials and so on

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 05:58:59 PDT 2019

Thanks Piers for sharing.

I'm forwarding to the QGIS Community page where qgis documenters are
communicating.

QGIS writers, I suspect you will want to monitor and contribute to our
OSGeo Season of Docs communication. You can subscribe at:

https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/seasonofdocs/

--
Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier