[Qgis-community-team] What next for QGIS docs? - Invitation to comment

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 06:38:04 PDT 2019

Hi Charlie,
Every open access initiative will be more than welcome. I think that the
point was that we are already more than open access, but we miss
centralized and cooperative contributions resources to our documentation
and training material already online. We already have peer review made
possible via gitub  pull requests.

Maybe you have more easy to use for writing and review tools in those open
access platforms? As I've never seen those systems, I'd be interested to
know more about it and see if that could low down the skills level required
to write, review and maintain documentation

Best regards
Régis