[Qgis-community-team] [Qgis-psc] Translating "The question of the Month" survey?

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Sun Feb 3 10:10:38 PST 2019

That's an interesting idea but is it feasible to implement by tomorrow?
Usually we publish the question after the PSC meeting.

Carlos, do you already have a list of plugins or a plan how to get it? Or
do you need help with that?

Is there a spreadsheet for translation of the question?
"Which plugins should be listed as "featured" in the QGIS plugin
respository?"

How many nominations do we want to allow? 3? 5? more?

Regards,
Anita