[Qgis-community-team] Case studies for 2018

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Wed Feb 13 00:28:44 PST 2019

On 2/12/19 8:59 PM, Badri Basnet wrote:
> Hi QGIS community team member,
> I was wondering about the publication of 2018 case studies in QGIS Web site.
> I sent a case study for publication in June 2018 but I have not anything
> back from the team looking after the case study publication task. Please
> let me know, if you are aware of the progress.
> Thank you.
> Regards
> Badri Basnet

Hi Badri,

Either me or Otto pick this up normally. But it could have fallen to the
bottom of a todo list...

Where did you sent your case study to?

I cannot find anything when I search for your name in community list or
user archives.

Can you please sent it to me (richard at qgis dot org)?

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde