[Qgis-community-team] [QGIS-Developer] Call for nominations for new QGIS community voting members

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Jan 10 08:18:49 PST 2019

Hi all,
so are you suggesting that:
* the call for nominations should be done by a non PSC member (now it's
a PSC member doing this)
* make nominations public from the start (we currently disclose them
after collecting them).
For the first one I frankly don't see any issue.
For the second one, having a short buffer does not seem a real problem
for me; could you please elaborate?
Thanks.

Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
QGIS.ORG Chair: