[Qgis-community-team] English grammar/style - here to help

Tom Chadwin tom.chadwin at nnpa.org.uk
Thu Jan 17 04:20:50 PST 2019

Hello all

After the discussions on the dev list about docs, and after discussing with
Matteo, I'd like to try to help with English style, grammar, and editing. I
don't have enough QGIS knowledge to write new docs, but hopefully this will
help. I'm a native English speaker with a lot of experience of writing, and
editing.

I'm just learning how the workflow fits together, so please accept my
apologies if I get things wrong to begin with (for example, I added a few
standalone comments to a PR before then starting a review to group the rest
together).

I'll look through open PRs, in the first instance, but if there is anything
else I can help with, let me know. If any new GH labels might help, I'm
happy to discuss (english-check-wanted, english-check-complete, etc).

Thanks

Tom

-----
Buy Pie Spy: Adventures in British pastry 2010-11 on Amazon
--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/QGIS-Community-Team-f4217566.html