[Qgis-community-team] Click/Click on/Press

Tom Chadwin tom.chadwin at nnpa.org.uk
Thu Jan 17 06:58:37 PST 2019

I think we are inconsistent in how we describe clicking GUI elements. Does
anyone feel strongly? Perhaps inconsistency is not bad here, and variety
makes the text less monotonous.

For what it's worth, I strongly prefer "click", though perhaps with QGIS
Quick, or whatever the QtQuick framework is, that doesn't work for
touchscreens?

Tom

PS  If this kind of thing is already locked down in a style guide anywhere,
do let me know, and accept my apologies.

-----
Buy Pie Spy: Adventures in British pastry 2010-11 on Amazon
--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/QGIS-Community-Team-f4217566.html