[Qgis-community-team] [Qgis-user] [Qgis-psc] User question of the month

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 06:51:51 PDT 2019

Hi Anita,

Le sam. 9 mars 2019 à 18:37, Anita Graser <anitagraser at gmx.at> a écrit :

> Dear users,
>
> The answers to the user question of February have now been analyzed. In
> total, we received 84 replies to the questionnaire. One submission was
> counted as a duplicate. Cases where all three fields were set to the same
> plugin have been only counted once. The plugins with more than three
> mentions are:

I'm a bit disappointed by the number of replies. I'd have expected more
answers (everybody uses plugins, right?)

For the next question of the month, I'd be interesetd in something
regarding the docs and its usage. Some rough ideas to polish for the survey:
1- What is your first source of information on QGIS features: SE, QGIS
lists/user groups, local forum, QGIS doc, web browser, social network,
others... (to sort by frequency of usage) - Here I mean when they want to
learn something not hear about something
2- If/When you use QGIS doc, does it answer your needs? Yes, no, i don't
use (or we can graduate: always, often, rarely, never(?)...)
3- How often do you use the QGIS Doc?
4- Suggestions for improvements or other comments... (on what they miss or
think docs should be/do)

Now that we are releasing the 3.4 docs, it should be fair to know whether
people do refer to the docs, use them and get feedbacks (critics or
expectations for the next round).

Regards,
Harrissou