[Qgis-community-team] Moving static folder back in source again?

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 08:27:49 PDT 2019

(temporarily?) kinda of, the folder should be ignored in git, but the files
can be there for later usage.
(Back?) why would we need to move them back?

For windows we can use something different than rsync, a plain copy should
do. The advantage of rsync is that it will only copy the files if they are
new or have been changed, which does not trigger sphinx to rebuild
everything every single time. (That is why building Docs is not quite fast)

Richard 🌍 Duivenvoorde <richard at duif.net> escreveu no dia domingo,
17/03/2019 às 14:58:

--
Alexandre Neto