[Qgis-community-team] Call for doc discussion

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 15:52:44 PDT 2019

I'm interested to join (coming in from the perspective of aligning with
OSGeoLive and other OSGeo documentation initiatives), as well as
potentially creating a joint Google Season of Docs submission. I'm in the
awkward timezone of Sydney, Australia. This might help in picking a time
(we use it for our OSGeoLive meeting planning):
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?day=26&month=3&year=2019&p1=224&p2=155&p3=195&p4=37&p5=26&p6=240&p7=952&iv=1800

On Tue, 19 Mar 2019 at 03:48, matteo <matteo.ghetta at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> let me first thank all the doc writers and contributors. We always did a
> great job and in the last week a lot of other super cool things have
> been done.
>
> What about having a small meeting to discuss some of the potential
> critical next moves, like the vanilla rtd theme.
>
> I set up a poll, please fill in who is interested and we can have a
> meeting where to discuss details:
>
> https://framadate.org/MSQ9NmuAAWBcsSHu
>
> Cheers
>
> Matteo