[Qgis-community-team] Report of QGIS documentation meeting

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 17:39:53 PDT 2019

Hi all,

I just created a rtd_qgis theme based Read the Docs and used it in the
conf.py. I believe this is the way we should customize RTD themes without
disrupting it. I haven't done it, but we can also replace HTML files to add
stuff like the language selector somewhere.

https://github.com/rduivenvoorde/qgisdoc/pull/3

This is what I have used for inspiration:

https://www.sphinx-doc.org/en/master/theming.html
https://sphinx-rtd-theme.readthedocs.io/en/stable/configuring.html#theme-options

Cheers,

Alex Neto