[Qgis-community-team] [Qt Linguist/ Transifex] "Dead Strings" - What to do?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Sun Mar 24 02:49:17 PDT 2019

Hi João,

just for clarity: for QGIS-Website and QGIS-Documentation there CAN be
dead resources.
So NOT talking about QGIS-Desktop translation here (which has just 1
'resource' file), but for the other translation projects: if you find
resources that are not available anymore in website or documentation,
please let us know (as they are not removed automatically from tx).
Thanks.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde