[Qgis-community-team] print composer: refresh view

Larissa Junek l.junek at gmx.net
Fri Mar 29 07:25:05 PDT 2019

Hello guys,

I'm dealing with the chapter "Laying out the maps" at the moment.
I'd like to have information about the "refresh view" feature.
What is an unconsistent state when using the print layout? From the
technical point of view:
what does this button do in detail?

Actually my colleagues at the Town of Hannover start working with QGIS.
They would like to have the map items to be updated through this button.
Everyone wonders what they can do with this button and find it rather
unuseful.

Cheers, Larissa