[Qgis-community-team] [QGIS-Developer] Redmine migration plan: friday 24 may 8:00 CET

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Sat May 25 05:56:58 PDT 2019

Update from mirgration team:

Hi @all,

The issue migration from Redmine to GitHub is going on smoothly (but slow).

The first phase (moving the issues) is finished. All 19845 issues are
now on GitHub :-)

Since the issue ids have changed, we started a second run to replace
old ids with the new ones. This second phase is faster than the
first one. It will take about 9 to 10 hours (we are able to update
+-2200 issues per hour and we have almost 20k issues).

To prevent people for changing or comment issues, we will keep the
interaction limited to developers with push access, until the migration
is complete. Developers with push access can do PR and MR (but can also
enjoy the weekend ;-).

So, we expected to have the migration finished today by 22:00 (GMT+1)
(London time).

Thanks for your comprehension!