[Qgis-community-team] QGIS docs: Vanilla build & ReadTheDocs theme

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Sat May 25 10:39:41 PDT 2019

Hi Richard,

I think the ReadTheDocs theme is a huge improvement. Just comparing
https://docs.qgis.org/testing/en/docs/pyqgis_developer_cookbook/loadlayer.html
to https://qgis.org/test/en/docs/pyqgis_developer_cookbook/loadlayer.html
shows how much more readable the code samples are.

Are there any blockers to rolling it out?

Regards,
Anita