[Qgis-community-team] Pushing updated strings to Transifex

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu May 30 04:10:06 PDT 2019

Yes, I'd love to join the QGIS conversation around SeasonOfDocs, but my
enthusiasm doesn't quite extend to 2am meetings.

Either end of the day works for Australia/Europe cross-over. For me,
that is from 6am->10pm in Sydney Australia, which equates to 10pm -> 2pm
in Paris.

Could you make a meeting at say 12pm (noon) in Paris, 8pm in Sydney?

Meeting planner here:
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?day=31&month=5&year=2019&p1=224&p2=155&p3=195&p4=37&p5=26&p6=240&p7=952&iv=0

Warm regards, Cameron