[Qgis-community-team] Pushing updated strings to Transifex

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Thu May 30 00:42:19 PDT 2019

Hi all,

I'm extending also to the community list. I'm setting up a doodle for
the next week for a doc meeting.

We have many different topic to discuss, some ideas here, but please
share your thoughts:

* moving to read the docs https://qgis.org/test/
* instructions to build docs on all major platforms
* implement the idea of the QGIS Portugal User group for the
translations (http://qgis.pt/traducao.html)
* "freeze" period where we just fix issue rather than adding new sections?
* issue triage. I propose it a long time ago and I think in some way we
have to do something
* status of the Google Season of Doc. I'm dealing with it so I'll make a
summary for all of you. It would be great if also Cameron Shorter could
participate, but we could have jet lag problems (he is in Australia)

Other ideas?

The doodle link is: https://doodle.com/poll/fe3897e8xym6295z

Cheers

Matteo