[Qgis-community-team] QGIS Video Thoughts

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Sun Nov 24 02:22:34 PST 2019

Hi Piers,

Il 2019-11-24 03:23 Piers Higgs ha scritto:
> I’m keen to see if we can realistically integrate our video
> generation/manual updates/data package work with official QGIS
> documentation, without introducing excessive extra work for ourselves.
> Hopefully this would make this while setup an asset that can be
> maintained into the future.
>
> How do you think we could sustainably integrate ourselves into the
> QGIS documentation team?

thanks for your question, quite timely. There is a proposal to change
our documentation infrastructure a bit, by allowing users to add their
material (e.g. links to videos) as comments to the appropriate pages of
the manual. Still nothing defined, so any opinion and support is
welcome.
We are going to have a documentation meeting soon, you are welcome to
participate.
Cheers.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu