[Qgis-community-team] [Qgis-user] [Qgis-psc] User question of the month

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Sun Oct 13 05:22:11 PDT 2019

Hi,

After running this questionnaire for two weeks, we stand at 824 responses
and it's time to look at the responses.

Here's the timeline of incoming responses:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bpbpobi8ym5fyew/user_survey_documentation_responses.PNG?dl=0

And here are the answers to the questions:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/v8tknpjmuu9c5e7/user_survey_documentation_q1.PNG?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cb5o632p2vdut38/user_survey_documentation_q2.PNG?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rfmzijavnp9ptyj/user_survey_documentation_q3.PNG?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/v5lpcbl6q6ta19i/user_survey_documentation_q4.PNG?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0hs50x83vls728p/user_survey_documentation_q5.PNG?dl=0

Finally, here's the CSV export of all answers, including the free text
field:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nf7sdzyv4x2jsx0/QGIS%20Question%20of%20the%20Month%20%282019-09%29%20-%20all%20versions%20-%20English%20%28en%29%20-%202019-10-13-12-05-26.csv?dl=0

Usually, we publish the results in a follow-up blog post.

@Tom and Harrissou: May I ask you to write an interpretation of the results
(including the free text answers) ?

Regards,
Anita