[Qgis-community-team] [Writing-QGIS-Doc][Processing] Check Validity

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 04:54:02 PDT 2019

There's this ticket about check validity, not sure it's related to what you
propose to document or not, but while you are doing it, maybe you can
taggle this one as well.

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/issues/3492

BTW, no need to create a branch with a specific name, that's for your
organization only. So a branch called "explain_validity_check" would be
just fine.

Alex