[Qgis-community-team] FOSS4G UK QGIS Documentation Workshop

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 13:25:24 PDT 2019

This looks like a great initiative Nick. I'll be really interested to
hear how you go. An outcome out of this could be to create guidelines
for others on how they can set up their own QGIS Documentation workshop.

I suggest do more than just talk about the technical. Spend a bit of
time explaining to people that they too can be open source heroes. In
fact open source projects like QGIS typically have a greater need for
documentation heroes than to have developer heroes.

You might want to steal material from:
http://cameronshorter.blogspot.com/2019/02/inspiring-techies-to-become-great.html
(note link to my slide deck at top, which you are welcome to copy from).

Good luck, and please tell us how you go.

Cameron

Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier

M +61 (0) 419 142 254