[Qgis-community-team] QGIS annual report 2019

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Wed Feb 5 09:41:44 PST 2020

Hi all,
another beautiful and productive year in the now long history of QGIS
has gone, and we just published the usual annual report on our activities:
https://qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/governance/annual_reports/index.html
Thanks a lot to you all to these fantastic achievements, and to many PSC
members for helping preparing it.
Let's make 2020 an even better one; we have a series of events awaiting
us, from the upcoming 3.12 release, 3.10 LTR, and the Den Bosch
Contributors Meeting, the first in the Netherlands.
Happy QGISsing!
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
QGIS.ORG Chair: