[Qgis-community-team] Move documentation guidelines to Website

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 05:24:20 PST 2020

Hi,

In that case, I will wait for more work on the vanilla sphinx.

I already put some time on it, but I plan to do more. Harrissou, as soon as
you have something mergeble, please do it so we can work together without
steping each other toes.

Let's also talk about the way we want the guidelines to be. To me it would
make sense for it to be inside the get involved section with a link in the
docs and in the README file.

Thanks,

Alex