[Qgis-community-team] brainstorm about the new browser panel (screenshot is outdated)

Larissa Junek l.junek at gmx.net
Wed Jan 8 04:50:45 PST 2020

Hello Harrissou, Harvard and others,

I started writing about the new browser items in QGIS testing.

My thoughts about this feature are:

- create a screenshot with only one browser panel as it is less
important to show the drag and drop functionality

- mention the Project Home directory and add a link to
"introduction/project_files.rst" (section "Introducing QGIS projects")

- describe the browser functionalities of bookmarks and link to
"introduction/general_tools.html#spatial-bookmarks"

- ??? do we need to describe database connections in detail ???

I will also add this brainstorm as a comment to PR #4732.

Cheers, Larissa