[Qgis-community-team] Weblate, experience?

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Jun 8 05:00:55 PDT 2020

Hi Richard,

One thing to check is if the Weblate interface has good support for the
blind - this morning I read a recent thread regarding someone trying
hard to contribute to Transifex translations but the interface does not
support those who are blind.

Something to check into if you are researching best options.

(background: for MapServer we also rely strongly on Transifex, so I
thought this recent feedback was interesting)

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
co-founder of FOSS4G