[Qgis-community-team] docs 3.16

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 00:13:28 PDT 2020

Hi Richard, all

I was on the field the whole last day...
I created the release_3.16 branch in docs repo and did the necessary tweaks
(https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/projects/1).
That branch build will fail because we fetch links in the pyqgis doc and
there's not 3.16 pyqgis doc yet. So no need to build on the server until
then.

Regards,
Harrissou