[Qgis-community-team] docs 3.16

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Wed Oct 21 23:52:53 PDT 2020

On 10/22/20 8:32 AM, DelazJ wrote:

> Just to be sure, by 3.16 site, you mean in all the languages, right? Resulting in pushing/pulling transifex for 3.16, locking 3.10 source and translations and point latest to 3.16?

Well, yes within some time. But let's start with just:
- a 3.16 branch
- deploy an english build to docs.qgis.org
- update all the redirects in apache
- if possible: push 3.16 sources to transifex so translators can start
- later: create the full build with all languages (untill then you will be redirected to english)
- still todo: new docker and build script automation (or new build server?)

I understand for non-english speakers this means that in 3.16 they will be presented english for that time of being. So will do it asap.

Regards,

Richard

> If anything I can help with, let me know.

I'll be around on IRC or Telegram hackfest room

Regards,

Richard