[Qgis-community-team] When documents are built?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Sun Sep 20 01:56:45 PDT 2020

Hi Hideaki,

The machinery to build current docs have changed, and not all is automated...
So we pull translations from transifex when we have time, and build after that.
We try to do it once every week or so.
And planning to automate everything again soon.. Maybe next friday on Qhackfest?

(New (build) machine?)
New Docker
Some cronjobs

Any takers?

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde

ps will pull translations and build now. But this really takes HOURS, so do not hold your breath :-)