[Qgis-community-team] Testing documentation translation

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 13:06:36 PDT 2020

Hi Richard,

Thanks for confirmation.

About 3.10 backports, I agree with you, and Alexandre opened a discussion
[0] a month ago but unfortunately that got no attention.
About 3.16 docs, not sure what you meant (if different from the points
raised in that discussion)

[0]
http://qgis-community-team.2324516.n4.nabble.com/Qgis-community-team-LTR-Documentation-soft-freeze-and-plans-for-the-future-td3377.html

Regards,