[Qgis-community-team] documentation - issue #3872 3.10 label

Larissa Junek l.junek at gmx.net
Fri Sep 25 05:08:38 PDT 2020

Hi folks,

I have a question concerning the backport for 3.10 LTR in documentation.

Issue #3872 is for LTR documentation. I wanted to describe the new
functionality and I see there is a description I think in qgis testing.

Is it possible to remove the information describing the QGIS testing
version so tha it's correct for QGIS LTR?

This will be important for me since from the end of October I will
document the new QGIS LTR.

Cheers, Larissa