[Qgis-community-team] documentation - commit directly to release_3.10

Larissa Junek l.junek at gmx.net
Mon Sep 28 06:59:12 PDT 2020

Hello Alexandre and others,

I'd like to commit directly to to the LTR documentation branch in the
future.

So far, I have a fork from the qgis/QGIS-Documentation repo. And there
is a release_3.10 branch.

My problem is that from my repository in the online system I'm not
"linked" to the release_3.10 branch, only to the master of
qgis/Documentation. So for now, I can't commit as I wanted.

Can you help me to do the steps so that I can commit directly without
using the backport to LTR option?

Regards, Larissa