[Qgis-community-team] documentation - commit directly to release_3.10

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 11:30:43 PDT 2020

Hello Larissa,

In QGIS\QGIS repository, change to the release_3.10 branch. Then, browse to
the file you want to change and click edit.

Change the file. In the end, it's asked if you want to update the file
directly or create a patch on your fork (I can't remember the exact
wording). Chose tge fork option.

That will create a branch on your repository that is based on release_3.10
branch.

Finally, when you try to create a pull request make sure to swap master
(which is the default) by the release_3.10 branch.

I hope it helps.

Alexandre Neto