[Qgis-community-team] QGIS Usergroup day on 30 april 2021

Marco Bernasocchi marco at qgis.org
Thu Apr 8 01:14:27 PDT 2021

Dear QGIS Usergroups,
This is a friendly reminder that at the end of this month we are planning
the country usersgroup QGIS OpenDay.

We're looking forward to seeing what QGIS goodness is happening in your
countries!
Please head to https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/wiki/QHF-April-2021 and add the
time you would like to present (you can choose the duration and the format).

if you do have any questions, do not hesitate to get in touch with Amy
Burness (in CC), who is in charge of running the QGIS OpenDay, or me.

Cheers and see you soon
Marco

--
Marco Bernasocchi