[Qgis-community-team] A certificate for certificator?

Roberto Marzocchi roberto.marzocchi at gter.it
Wed Jan 13 23:41:58 PST 2021

Dear Community,

my company (Gter srl) has been recently admitted in the QGIS certification program for Italy and this week we had the first exam at the end of a our first online course with certification (october - december 2020).

So we are really excited to be able to issue these first certificates!

Anyway I have a doubt. What about a certificate for certificator? Obviously I can buy also three more certificates for me and my colleagues which are involved in the QGIS courses, but IMHO we could think about a dedicated certificate.

We have already discussed with Matteo Ghetta, the responsible of training for the italian community and Matteo suggested us to write in this mailing list

Cheers,

Eng. Roberto Marzocchi, PhD

CTO - Chief Technology Officer

Gter srl (Unige spin-off)